Ethics and Behavioral Health
Take the STANDARD of CARE CHALLENGE.
- Develop Mission Statements for your organizations
- Articulate the Organizations Values – Obtain Appropriate Licensure
- Develop or Revisit your organizations Ethical Code of Conduct
- Let the world know – your Mission, Value and Ethical Statement – put on your websites
- Use the back of your Business Card for your Mission Statement
- Work tirelessly to elevate the Behavioral Health Care Field. If we do not, the field will fail.
Along with that please be sure and
there is no right way to do a wrong thing
Keep the Conversation Going
If you have developed an ethics standard, send it to me or send me a link to your site that explains your mission & goals, as well as the target group for your standard. I look forward to sharing even more great resources that other professionals have developed thru my website.
I love the fact that in the digital media age we can connect across the globe on Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc. These platforms have become major marketing tools. Since 1973, I have been a licensed clinician and a proud interventionist. I...read more
This article was printed in the January 2017 edition of Recovery Plus magazine. [pdf-embedder url="https://www.allaboutinterventions.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Recovery-Plus-Jan-2017-Louise-Stanger-preview-2.pdf" title="Recovery Plus Jan 2017 - Louise Stanger...read more
[Infographic] Ethics in Mental & Behavioral Health VISIBLE - VOCAL - VISIONARY Mental and Behavioral Healthcare has become big business, surpassing all other medical needs in the United States to become the top medical expense. This boom has brought with it new...read more
Ethics : The NewFrontier While Every profession has ethical standards and every mental health / substance abuse professional is required to take a course on law and ethics .ethical dilemmas continue to rear their ugly heads every day in private practices and...read more