- This event has passed.
Clients, Families & the Interventionist: How it Started and Where it’s Going
May 7, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
May 7th Zoom Webinar hosted by Advanced Recovery Systems
– Ken Seeley, CIP, CCMI–M, CTP-4, CATC
– Dr. Louise Stanger, LCSW, CSAT-1, CDWF, CIP
– Caroline Smith, MA, LPC, CSAT-S, CMAT-S, CIP
– Jeffrey J. Merrick, Esq.
– Identify the contemporary models of Intervention and salient features of each model.
– Explore clinical considerations, case-conceptualization, and collaborative treatment planning within the Intervention process.
– Examine emerging trends, best practices, and procedural concerns for Interventions during the COVID-19 pandemic.
An expert colloquy on the multifaceted role of the Interventionist in the Behavioral Health treatment process from pre-intervention to post-discharge.
Time: 10AM-12PM EST
2 Continuing Education Credits will be administered for attending this training
Advanced Recovery Systems has been recognized by the National Board of Certified Counselors as an Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP No. 6874). Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Advanced Recovery Systems is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
NBCC credit is automatically accepted for National Certified Counselors (NCCs) recertification; therefore, NCCs seek programs that offer NBCC credit. In addition, most state Professional Counselor Licensure Boards readily accept NBCC credit for licensure renewal. Other professions such as social work, marriage and family therapy, psychology, and nursing have their own approval processes; some accept NBCC credit. In order to be certain, contact your board.